Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear President


I think that the next president will be McCain. Now I don't really like any of the people running but that has nothing to do with the fact that one of these people is going to be president I would think that any one will be able to be a good president if they knew what was going on, but that doesn't mean that I'm right. A good president in my view would not have people over seas fighting a war or rising taxes or promising stuff that is unethical and most likely won't be done by the time they get out of office. I don't expect a lot from any of the people running but I do think that they can do it.
My brother went over seas and never came back so I know why Bush put them over there but I don't really care that it is a good reason. Having people (that volunteered) go over there my brother one of them to keep things like 9/11 from happening again seams like a good reason at first, but after all the losses and having people talk about it like it was the smartest thing to do in the world, you tend to go a little wacky. My whole life I was made to believe that the president controls the U.S.A and that we need to tell him what we want and he will try to do what is right, even sometimes the choice he makes is wrong,or a mistake. In my opinion it's always the latter because haft the people in office lately don't even know what they are doing, if you look at it like that most of the presidents had people help them get into office and tell them what is the right thing to do.
I cant say that I know more then the people that have been president and I know that this was a direct attack on them but I DO NOT agree with this governments way of selecting presidents the people running should have a common sense test before they get put in office. Not many people share my views on the government but that is another blog topic, I think that for the most part the person that will have the most votes in the end in McCain, not because he is smart, or funny, or even well dressed, but because he has the best pitch. He believes in hope, peace, other stuff that will not happen during his presidency, I am all for these things but I know that the only way that will happen is if this war in Iraq stops and a lot of other stuff that I told myself I would never utter to a living soul. If the people really wanted to be president they would stop thinking about the rules and start doing what a leader would do get involved no matter if they get hurt in the process.

No comments: